By J. H. M. Pinkerton (Eds.)
Read Online or Download Advances in Oxytocin Research. Proceedings of a Symposium Held on 1st May 1964 Under the Auspices of the Blair–Bell Research Society at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Sussex Place, Regent's Park, London, England PDF
Similar research books
Quell any fears you have approximately technological know-how and learn layout with this transparent creation to the fundamentals! With enlightening examples and illustrations drawn from the counseling literature, examine layout IN COUNSELING absolutely addresses the commonest matters that counseling researchers stumble upon. The authors' obtainable procedure will give you an knowing of a few of the different types of examine, together with either quantitative and qualitative ways.
Jurgen Schulte and Christian Endler met in 1990 at a global convention at the constitution of Water held within the Lecture Halls of the college of Graz (Austria). upset by way of the inability of a scientific technique of study into the physics of homoeopathy Jurgen Schulte began to paintings at the institution of scientifically appropriate learn criteria in physics of homoeopathy and inspired educational researchers to set up a coordinated and centred learn technique.
This quantity comprises fifty three of the papers awarded on the convention on Tropical Rainforest learn - present matters, which used to be held in Brunei Darussalam in April 1993. The booklet presents an outline of present wisdom, rather with admire to south-east Asia, and is split into 3 sections - Biodiversity, wooded area Dynamics and Socioeconomics.
Sensory evaluate equipment are greatly utilized in the wine, beer and distilled spirits industries for product improvement and quality controls, whereas patron learn tools additionally supply helpful insights because the product is being built. This publication introduces sensory assessment and patron examine equipment and gives an in depth research in their purposes to a number of assorted alcoholic drinks.
- Social Research in Bethnal Green: An evaluation of the work of the Institute of Community Studies
- Social Integration of Migrant Workers and Other Ethnic Minorities. A Documentation of Current Research
- Fifty Years of Aeronautical Research
- Chronic Pancreatitis: Research and Clinical Management
- Handbook of Toxicogenomics - A Strategic View of Current Research and Applns
Extra resources for Advances in Oxytocin Research. Proceedings of a Symposium Held on 1st May 1964 Under the Auspices of the Blair–Bell Research Society at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Sussex Place, Regent's Park, London, England
DEMUNBRUN, T . , KELLER, A. D . , LEVKOFF, A. H . and PURSER, R. M . Jr. (1954) Am. J. PhysioL, 179, 429. DICKER, S. E. and HELLER, H . (1946) J. PhysioL, 104, 353. DRAPANAS, T . , CROWE, C. , S H I M , W . Κ. T . and SCHENK, W. , Jr. (1961) Surg. Gynec. , 113, 484. FLORSHEIM, W. H . , AUSTIN, N . S. and VELCOFF, S. M . (1963) Endocrinology, 72, 817. , TAKÂCS, L . and KALLAY, Κ. (1962) Arch. Int. , 138, 254. H A I G H , A. , K I T C H I N , A. H . and PICKFORD, M . (1963) J. PhysioL, 169, 161. , L I N G , V.
1958) J. PhysioL, 142, 468. , KAZDA, S. and JUNGMANNOVÄ, C. (1963) Biochem. Pharmacol. SuppL, 12, 256. BULLARD, R. W. and FUNKHOUSER, G. E. (1962) Am. J. PhysioL, 203, 266. BURNHILL, M . , GAINES, J. A. and GUTTMACHER, A. F . (1962) Obstetr. GynecoL, 20, 94. BYROM, F . M . and PRATT, O. E. (1959) Lancet, I, ,753. , POSEIRO, J. , HENDRICKS, C. , POSE, S. , CIBILS, L . , CARBALLO, M . , FIELITZ, C , MENDEZ-BAUR, C. and D E TELIAS, E. A. (1957) 2° Congreso Uruguayo de Ginecotocologia. , WEBER, H .
2. Cows during Machine Milking—Blood samples were obtained from the cows during their normal machine milking routine which involved: (i) feeding concentrates 5 min before washing the udder; (ii) washing the udder; (iii) taking the fore milk (manual removal of first few ml for hygienic purposes); (iv) applying the machine teat cups; (v) machine stripping, and (vi) removal of the teat cups. Serial samples of jugular blood were collected during fourteen experimental milkings from five cows. Milk-ejection activity (oxytocin) was demonstrated in nine out of the fourteen series of blood samples, all five cows being represented.